Should You Use Webinars to Promote Product Launches
- It builds interest in your product 01:22
- There’s nothing better than being able to have a live setting where people can ask you questions about your product.
- No one knows your product better than you.
- Webinars have a low barrier to entry and you can reach large amounts of people.
- It is great user acquisition 01:54
- Every time someone signs up for your webinar, you get their email address, regardless of if they show up or not.
- This is a great way to continue the conversation later on or start one if they missed the webinar.
- It provides brand awareness 02:30
- Webinars keep your brand top of mind and give you brand recognition online.
- People who attend your webinar may not need your product now, but they will know who to come to when they do need it.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?