Top 3 Email Marketing Platforms to Use with WordPress
- MailChimp 01:01
- MailChimp owns about 48% of the market for email platforms. The next largest platform only owns about 10%, so this is definitely the most popular option.
- It appeals to everyone and is free up to the first 2,000 subscribers.
- MailChimp also integrates really well for ecommerce.
- GetResponse 02:35
- With this premium tool can do sequencing, drip content, tagging, and more.
- It has built-in landing pages and other advanced features. If you are not a designer or developer, the landing page feature will come in very handy.
- ConvertKit 03:38
- This tool is known for being the email marketing platform for creators.
- It is a premium tool that has more advanced email marketing features.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?