Why You Should Live Streaming on Social Media
- Algorithms favor live streaming 01:08
- If you post on social media, only a portion of your followers will see your post.
- With live streaming, you have a higher likelihood of being seen by your followers, especially on YouTube and Facebook.
- Your followers will also get a notification when you go live.
- It’s a great way to engage with your users 02:56
- If you have a client services business, your followers don’t want to just see your projects all the time.
- Show them you and your behind the scenes of your business. This will engage potential clients.
- Also, if someone watches your live stream, you can market to them later through retargeting.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?