The Difference Between Avoiding Scope Creep and Nickel and Diming Your Clients
- Scope Creep occurs when the scope, deliverables, or features on a project expand from what was originally set—without being accounted for in additional time or budget.
- That may be the result of the poorly defined scope of works.
- Not all scope changes are equal. If it doesn’t take more than 15 minutes, inform the client that it’s not included in the scope, but you agree to that that in the budget. The client will appreciate that.
- If the client doesn’t realize that he or she is asking for more than was originally agreed, kindly explain that you will charge for additional work.
- You can find out more about scope creep in our The Divi Business Expert Course
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!