The Best Caching Plugin for WordPress
- What is caching? 00:32
- WordPress by default is slower than a static HTML website. This is because it has to go to the database every time a page loads. This is called the WordPress loop.
- Genius people came up with what’s called “caching”, which is a static version of a page.
- If nothing has changed on a page, WordPress will load the static page, resulting in faster load speeds.
- Using caching will significantly speed up your website and we have a recommendation for a fantastic caching plugin for WordPress!
- HummingBird Pro 02:14
- This plugin has some seriously amazing features. Our favorite feature is that it has Gravatar caching. This is a small feature that can make a huge impact in the page speed of your website.
- David’s company Aspen Grove Studios recently did a blog post about this plugin. You can check it out here to learn more about the awesome features.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!