Should I Be on All the Social Platforms?
- It’s easy to feel pressured to be on all the social platforms 00:23
- If you have the bandwidth to be everywhere, that’s great. Be on all the platforms.
- As a small business, you probably don’t have all the time in the world to be on social media. In this case, you might end up with a bunch of half finished social profiles that don’t look so great for your business.
- Do what you have time for and can do well 01:15
- If you have time for only a Facebook page, then just do that.
- Maybe Instagram is your thing. Focus your marketing there.
- Just choose whichever platforms you have time to manage and make a plan to represent your brand well on that platform.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?