How to Shake Designer’s Block
- Take a break 02:46
- Get away from the computer, so that you can come back with a fresh perspective.
- When you’re working on a project, you might not notice that your brain is getting tired. Taking a break will give your mind time to reset.
- Get outside 04:04
- Fresh air and nature can inspire creativity.
- The color green has also been known to inspire creativity, so being outside in the trees can help with your designer’s block.
- Look for design inspiration 04:33
- Draw inspiration from your peers and other websites on the internet.
- In episode 88, David and Tim list 5 websites for design inspiration.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?