Why Proper Client Education Leads to More Closed Deals
- Educating the client shows that you know your stuff 01:27
- If you can educate your client on the features of a WordPress website, the client will more likely trust you and want you to build their website.
- Don’t be afraid to share things with your client that you feel they need. It’s your job to be on top of trends and industry practices.
- Always serve the client 03:58
- If you always focus on serving the client vs closing the sale, you’ll win more sales.
- Share what you truly believe will be best for the client, regardless of if they choose you. This will break down barriers and build trust between you.
- Stay tuned for our upcoming courses on these topics 05:42
- David and Tim are going to show you how to put these skills into practice.
- There will be tons of free content in tutorials, webinars, and more. Then, for a more deep dive into these topics, you can check out the upcoming courses.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!