What’s Happening in WordPress Today, GDPR and Gutenberg
- Should you prepare for GDPR? 01:03
- If you aren’t familiar with GDPR, check out episode 184 to learn more.
- Is it going to impact small websites in the US? Eh maybe.
- You should definitely make your website compliant, but you don’t need to worry over it.
- Updates on Gutenberg 04:26
- Gutenburg is getting closer to launching!
- It’s going to change WordPress greatly. Eventually the original editor could be phased out completely.
- It’s not going to hurt your web design business. Instead, it will be a good thing for WordPress as a whole because it will bring more people into the WordPress ecosystem.
- David and Tim are speaking at WordCamp Orange County 07:14
- There are still a few tickets left for this event!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!