Are Online Courses Worth the Money?
- Yes, but… 02:39
- Only if you take action on what you learn!
- There is so much that you can learn through online courses. You could take every course on the internet, but it will be worthless if you don’t take any action on what you learn.
- Why follow through is so difficult 04:04
- Most people have trouble executing on their ideas or on the information that they take in.
- The dopamine rush, or excitement, of buying a course is the same as when you finish a course. So, many people feel as though they know a topic better just by purchasing the course and then don’t feel the need to finish it.
- The people who are putting courses together usually aren’t looking to just take your money. They want to help you learn things and make changes! So when you purchase a course, try to really get the value out of it and apply it to your business.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?