The Top 3 CRM Softwares for Your Business
- What is a CRM? 00:36
- CRM is an acronym for customer relationship management.
- It’s a technology for managing all of your relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Many companies want to tie in their CRMs with their website.
- Salesforce 01:38
- Salesforce is the top CRM on the market.
- It’s an extremely powerful tool with many integrations.
- Hubspot 02:59
- Many people associate Hubspot with social media management, but it is also a fantastic CRM.
- They have a free version that is great, and the paid version is fairly affordable as well.
- Zoho 04:13
- Zoho has a suite of different tools that you can use to manage your business.
- The CRM is one of the most popular tools.
- There is a free version and a paid version.
For more information on CRMs, check out this article by our friend BJ Keeton over on the Elegant Themes Blog!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?