Why You Should Never Rely on SEO or Social Media Marketing
- You don’t own the platform 00:40
- You should never rely on SEO or social media marketing because software always changes.
- At any point, one of these platforms could make an update that hurts your traffic.
- Diversify risk 01:44
- You want to have many different sources of driving traffic. That way you don’t put all of your marketing efforts in one area.
- Try experimenting with push notifications in the browser or other methods of connecting with your audience and driving traffic back to your site.
- Your email list is #1 02:40
- You own your email list.
- Building this list should be priority when it comes to driving traffic to your site and growing your business.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!