The Four Step Content Marketing Checklist
- Don’t build on a property you do not own 00:59
- If you’re writing content, post it on your own website.
- Guest blogging can be great as another way to drive traffic to your website, but don’t exclusively just guest blog. Be sure to create content for your website too.
- Use cornerstone content 01:51
- Essentially this means blogging about the major content that you’re trying to rank for.
- Use keyword research to determine these topics.
- Great content deserves great design 02:41
- Make it enjoyable for your readers.
- This doesn’t mean that every post needs amazing design, but at least make it look pleasant and easy to read.
- You can even create templates for your blog posts, using H1, H2, H3 headers, etc.
- Build your email list immediately 04:05
- This is how you will let your audience know about your latest content, products, and recommendations.
- As opposed to social media, you own this email list.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!