How Much Time Should You Take Off for the Holidays
- David 01:58
- “As much time as I possibly can!”
- “It’s a time for reflection. I always like to take a look back on the year. Then try to do some goal setting for the next year. Even though that’s technically work it’s something that I enjoy. But I also value complete and total down time.”
- Tim 02:55
- “It doesn’t feel like work because I’m not in the day-to-day grind of dealing with client emails and dealing with customer support issues on the product side of my business. It’s just kind of taking a step back and looking at the big picture going forward.”
- “I feel like I’m able to do that for a couple hours here and there while still being able to relax and rest. I think if I was purely resting and disconnecting, I would start to get a little antsy.”
- Take off what time you can 04:26
- If you are able to, take some time off. We bust our butts the rest of the year, so spend this time with your family. If you have kids and a wife and I’m sure they will much more appreciate it if you are focused on them and they’re your priority through the holidays.
- When you do love what you do, often times you overwork yourself without realizing it. So you need to be disciplined in spending time with family and resting. You’re going to come back that much more were recharged and ready to take on the new year.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!