Should I List My Phone Number On My Website?
- Not if you don’t want sales calls 02:06
- If you don’t want calls from random people trying to sell you crap, don’t put it on your website. You will get these calls.
- If you do, use a Google Voice number 02:30
- You can get a local number and have it forward to your phone.
- You can also set it so that it only forwards to your phone at certain times, such as your business hours.
- Google Voice has other great features like forwarding, transcribing voicemails, and more.
- Remember calls can be disruptive 04:34
- If you put a phone number on your site, you could get a call at any time. This can be disruptive to your productive working hours.
- If you have leads come through email instead, you’ll be able to control the sales process.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!