This Tool Will Instantly Increase eCommerce Revenue
- Jilt 00:32
- Jilt is an abandoned cart recovery software.
- David has been using Jilt for about a year now and it has converted quite a few sales in his business.
- What it can do 01:19
- If you’ve been doing eCommerce for awhile, you probably know that people abandon carts fairly often. Customers get distracted and don’t finish the checkout process.
- Abandoned cart recovery software can send a reminder to customers about their cart and even send a special offer to incentivize customers to complete their purchase.
- If a customer types in their email, but doesn’t check out, Jilt will capture that email for use later.
- They also have template that you can use for abandoned cart best practices.
- Plus, you get x number of free cart recoveries before you have to pay for the software!
- The features are usually what attracts you to a software, but the customer service is what keeps you around. Jilt has amazing customer service.
- We have a special offer just for podcast listeners! 05:04
- When you sign up with this link, you will receive a $25 account credit.
- We are not affiliates for this product. We just love it so much and know that it will increase your eCommerce revenue. The team at Jilt created this special offer just for WP the Podcast listeners.
- We use Jilt for both of our product businesses, but we also use it at WPGears for our Divi Business Expert Course and it has resulted in an 11.5% increase in sales.
- By just taking a few minutes to set this sign up for this software, you could increase your sales! Who wouldn’t want an extra 11.5% increase?!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!