How to Work with Different Sized Budgets
- Idea #1: Use child themes 01:22
- A child theme is a ready-made website “in a box”, where you can swap out the text, images, etc.
- For smaller projects, you can assist in modifying a child theme, such as adding a few extra pages.
- Idea #2: Build a database library of content templates 05:27
- There are only so many ways that you can redesign a contact page.
- With each website, add to your growing library of templates. Then you can pull from these templates on smaller projects.
- Idea #3: Use a “less strategy” approach 07:01
- While strategy is an important part of building a website, it also takes time, which costs money.
- If a client has a smaller budget, try to create a package with a more focused approach that includes less time spent on strategy and more time spent on modifying a template to the client’s needs.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!