How to Sell Website Maintenance Packages
- Set expectations early 01:32
- When you’re meeting with clients initially, tell them which tasks that they can manage vs. which tasks that a professional should manage.
- You’re not selling to them, you’re telling them which tasks could potentially break the site (updating the website etc) and explaining why these tasks should be handled with care.
- Explain to clients that their time is better spent elsewhere 05:28
- If they have a restaurant, they should be focusing on their restaurant and all the tasks that go with it.
- They should not be focusing on how to do backups for their website.
- Make it affordable 07:06
- Choose a price that the customer can afford and show them the value that you will provide.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!