How to Build a Remote Team for Your WordPress Business
- Have a clear definition/job scope of who you want to hire 01:45
- Clear expectations & responsibilities is extremely important so everyone is on the same page & the new team member is set up for success.
- It also helps to have projects planned for them from the start so they can hit the ground running
- When hiring international, make sure you understand global exchange rates & their local cost of living 2:55
- You want to know what your current you’re paying them equates to in their local area.
- The purpose of this is to make sure you’re paying them fairly, but also so that you don’t over pay them so they quit after a short amount of time.
- Have a clear process set for project management 05:50
- We recommend Asana, Slack, Trello
- Make sure you have clear communication 06:15
- When you’re dealing with language barriers, and translation tools, things can be misunderstood.
- Use a good time tracking tool 08:00
- Harvest, Toggl, Hubstaff
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?