How to Make Sure Facebook Grabs the Correct Image When Sharing a Page
- Yoast 00:45
- Facebook will typically grab the featured image or the first image on a page.
- However, you can use a plugin called Yoast to set a specific image for posting to Facebook.
- Have Facebook scrape the page again 02:11
- You can head over to this page to make Facebook scrape your page again.
- Then, you’ll know it has the correct image that you want to share for that page.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!