Should I Give Christmas Gifts to Clients?
- When a card is enough 00:55
- A card (preferably physical card) is probably a better bet for the holidays. A gift couldn’t hurt as far as you client relationship goes, but it isn’t necessary.
- When you might want to give a gift 01:31
- It may not always be necessary to give Christmas gifts. However, you might want to give a gift if you want to maintain top of the mind awareness with that customer.
- Or you might want to give a gift if a client refers a lot of business to you or is a reoccurring client (has a maintenance package with you).
- If you work with referral partners 03:19
- If you have white label clients or referral partners who refer a lot of business to you, then you might want to think about giving Christmas gifts.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?