David’s Lessons from Being a Full Time Digital Nomad
We started talking about this topic in episode 348 with the top 5 tips for becoming a digital nomad. In this episode, we are going to talk about the lessons David has learned in his time as a digital nomad.
- Life’s too short 02:33
- David didn’t want to wait until he was “retired” to travel and live this lifestyle.
- It is possible to work from anywhere 05:11
- It’s only going to get more and more possible to work from anywhere with the way technology is changing.
- Many companies are now offering remote positions for this reason, which means you can work remotely even with a team.
- There are some amazing people just waiting to meet you 06:29
- He also learned from being a full time digital nomad that there are fantastic digital nomad communities out there.
- For David, it was RV communities, but there are all kinds!
- You can do any business you want, not just WordPress development 08:19
- Any business idea is tangible as a nomad!
- David has met Etsy sellers, mechanics, service providers, and more.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!