How to Convince Clients to Use WordPress
- Most popular content management system 01:47
- 28% of all sites are built on WordPress (and this number is growing!)
- This is a great place to be for WordPress developers.
- There are hundreds of thousands of plugins 02:40
- These can add features to client websites with minimal costs
- WooCommerce is a 100% free platform 03:37
- It is also the most popular e-commerce platform.
- It’s user-friendly 04:18
- You can use templates and many other features that make it easier to manage the site
- It’s easy to update 05:16
- We still recommend that a professional performs these updates.
- However, it’s still much easier than updating on a custom website.
- There are many resources available for WordPress 06:01
- Forums, YouTube, tutorials, and more.
- There are so many WordPress developers out there 06:36
- You’ll never be “up the creek without a paddle”.
- If you can’t continue assisting with a client’s site, there are other professionals that can take it over.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?