How Many Plugins is Too Many?
- Quality over quantity 00:52
- The more code on your side, the slower it’s going to run. There are more server resources that have to execute that code.
- Look at the reviews for the plugin to see the quality.
- Ask “What is the code doing?” 03:20
- If the code is performing a simple task, the plugin will take up fewer resources on the site.
- Ask “Is the plugin large?” 04:27
- Is it lots of different files or different lines of code? Then it’s going to take more resources and more space.
- Bonus tip 06:53
- If you’re not sure about the quality of your plugins, go ahead and build your site. When you’re done, hire a professional to come in and perform a plugin audit.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?