How To Build An Online Community
- Join a Facebook group 02:10
- There are hundreds of thousands of Facebook groups out there, especially in the web design online community.
- Some of these online friends may even transition to real life friends!
- Be helpful 04:32
- When you join these groups, be helpful and participate in conversations.
- If you can answer someone’s question or share your experience, then jump into that conversation.
- This can help you not only make new friendships, but also grow your business. You’ll be known as someone who is helpful and knowledgeable.
- Start a niche Facebook group with a specific purpose 06:13
- Don’t just remake a web design group. Make something more specific.
- From there, you can grow your group, your connections, and your knowledge on this niche topic.
- Create valuable free content 06:55
- This will establish you as an authority in the space.
- Create tutorials, freebies, and more.
- This is also a great way to show potential clients that you are an expert. Clients want to hire an expert.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!