Should You Budget for Networking and Conferences
- We just got back from WordCamp US! 00:23
- If you’ve heard any of our recent episodes, you know what we’re going to say.
- You definitely should budget for networking and conferences! We see a lot of value in meeting with the WordPress community in person.
- So how do determine which events are best for your business? 01:52
- It depends on what you do. If you build sites for a specific niche, then that can determine which conferences you want to go to. Look at the upcoming WordPress events and see which ones relate most to you and your business.
- WordCamps are all posted on WordPress.tv, which makes these events excellent for networking. You can networking now and catch up on the content that you miss later.
- We will be speaking at WordCamp Phoenix in February. Come out and say hi!
- The benefits of making in person connections at these conferences 03:09
- You can make new friends, find partnerships, find mentors, and so many more other opportunities.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?