Best Tools for Cross Browser and Device Testing Your Websites
- What is cross browser testing? 00:39
- When you test a website on all different browsers across all types of devices.
- As you can imagine, this could be very time consuming (and expensive if you buy all of the devices!)
- To avoid spending all this time and money, you can use a cross browser and device testing tool.
- CrossBrowserTesting 02:00
- This is a paid tool that allows you to test all kinds of browsers and various devices.
- Browsershots 02:16
- This is a free browser testing tool.
- You throw in your URL and select which browsers and versions you would like to test (hint: there are a lot!)
- BrowserStack 02:51
- This paid tool seems to be the most popular among the Divi community.
- Though it’s paid, these tools are so important and well worth the money.
- You don’t want to have a client say that their website doesn’t work while using Safari on an iPhone 5. Not everyone is using the most up-to-date technology.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!