The Best Browser for Web Design
- Tim’s favorites 02:02
- “I’ll always have Chrome and Safari open at all times. I would say the answer of the best browser for web design would be Chrome. It has the best built-in developer tools.”
- “Firefox just released their brand new version of their browser. I haven’t played around with the developer tools too much, but a lot of people say that they’re really great and the new Firefox is really fast too. So, I would say Chrome and Firefox are definitely the best.”
- “I use Safari a lot to work on the back-end of websites because I like to use the iCloud feature for passwords. Then, I will switch over to Chrome on my other monitor to use the inspect element tools.”
- “I would say Chrome is a solid browsing and has the best developer tools, but it also uses up the most computer resources.”
- David’s favorites 04:02
- “I don’t do a lot of the design and development of the sites anymore, but I still have Chrome, Safari, and Firefox open at all times because I still review the sites.”
- “I’m in agreement with Tim. Chrome is probably number one. Firefox for me is probably number three and Safari is number two.”
- “My work set up is that I have Safari open with my productivity tools like Asana, Trello, and Google Drive. Chrome typically has client websites open. Then, Firefox will have social things open.”
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?