Beginner Series Part 5 – When to Use Pages vs Posts in WordPress
- Pages 00:48
- Pages are more for static content. You might update this content over time, but you won’t be publishing to it or posting comments on a page.
- It’s probably going to be linked at the top of your website in the menu. A good example would be your “about us” page.
- Posts 01:38
- Posts are updatable and editable content that you can come back to over time.
- Main difference: Posts facilitate discussion 02:33
- This is actually really good for SEO since Google measures engagement.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!