Why You Should Always Take The High Road & Never Burn Bridges With Clients
- Why this is important 00:32
- At some point in your career, you’re going to come across a situation where you have trouble getting paid, or some other problem arises in the project.
- These situations can be quite the moral dilemma. You want to get paid, but you also don’t want to burn bridges, as David’s story illustrates.
- The lesson behind David’s story 02:01
- In most situations it is better to just let it go. Take the high road and don’t go after the client for that final payment, etc.
- You don’t always know what is going on in the other person’s life. They could be in very desperate times.
- Don’t dwell on these situations, just let them go. Never burn bridges with the client. You never know how the relationship might come back into your life in the future.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!