Why You Should Stay the Course and Ignore Competitors
- It’s good to know what competitors are doing 00:33
- But you shouldn’t get too wrapped up in keeping track of your competitors.
- A good example of this would be Apple. They watch what competitors are doing, but only implement similar features when they feel that it is relevant and important to their customers.
- Don’t just do things because someone else is doing them 02:10
- For example, if you see that a competitor is discounting their rates, don’t just jump on it and discount your rates as well!
- Sometimes it is good to do some research to understand what competitors are doing, but other times it’s better to ignore competitors and focus on your own strategy.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!