An Additional Tool We Love for Increasing eCommerce Revenue
- Ahoy 00:50
- In Episode 422, we talked about how much we love the tool Jilt.
- This is another tool that we love for increasing eCommerce revenue. It also works really well when combined with Jilt!
- Automated messaging 01:46
- Ahoy is automated messaging for your website. You can set up messages to appear when users perform specific actions.
- For example, if a customer adds a certain product to their cart, you can set up messaging that automatically recommends other products the customer might like.
- The plugin has very powerful conditional logic built in. It works great with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- Exit intent and user acquisition 03:18
- David uses this plugin for exit intent on his website.
- Before a customer leaves the site, Ahoy pops up with a 10% off discount code to keep them shopping.
- Within the first 60 days of using this plugin, it generated about $20,000 in revenue for David’s business. You can find this out because the software comes with great analytics.
- Another great application of Ahoy would be for user acquisition in blog posts.
- For example, when a user gets to a certain point in a blog post, messaging could pop up for a lead magnet relating to that content.
- Check out their Black Friday Sale! 07:56
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!