7 Best Content Marketing Tools and Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights 01:04
- This is a Google Analytics tool that gives you a deeper look into your website analytics.
- Yoast 01:25
- This is our go-to SEO tool for WordPress.
- It’s the #1 SEO plugin and has been downloaded millions of times.
- Ahrefs 01:41
- This is a SEO and internet marketing tool.
- It allows you to spy on your competitors and research keywords for your content marketing.
- Canva 01:57
- This is a fantastic online design software. If you don’t want to invest in the Adobe suite, this is a great alternative.
- WP Smush 02:19
- This plugin will compress images on your website to make your pages load faster.
- IFTTT 02:38
- It stands for “IF This Than That”
- This tool is based on conditional logic.
- Title and No Follow for Links 03:06
- This plugin allows you to attach no follow links on your website.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?