When is it Worth it to Buy Premium WordPress Plugins?
- Premium plugins offer a higher quality product 01:22
- You get guaranteed support and updates for fixing plugin bugs.
- With free plugins from the WordPress repository, you can’t guarantee that you’ll always get support or plugin updates.
- However, there are some free plugins that are kept up to date and are very high quality.
- Don’t be afraid to invest in premium products 03:15
- Especially if you are running client websites.
- It’s worth it to know that you have reliable software running your client sites.
- It also depends on how big the functionality is 04:12
- Some plugins provide very simple tasks. In this case, a free plugin may be fine.
- For bigger functionalities, such as form creation, you might want to go with a premium WordPress plugin.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!