3 Best Project Management Tools for Web Design
- Asana 00:50
- Great tool for keeping in touch with your team on specific tasks and overall management of projects.
- Best part? It’s freeeee. You get the premium features for your first 15 team members.
- This is David and Tim’s preferred project management tool at the moment.
- Trello 02:42
- Another free tool that is more visual.
- Trello utilizes boards and tasks to organize projects and assignments.
- Plutio 06:16
- This is a newer platform for project management. In addition to the normal project management tools, Plutio also creates and sends invoices and includes a client portal.
- The developers of this software are really listening to the users and making new improvements all the time. This tool has a lot of potential to be David’s new favorite project management tool.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!