Should I Not Use Plugins That Haven’t Been Updated Recently?
- It’s not always a bad thing if a plugin isn’t updated 00:41
- You might be hesitant to install a plugin that says it hasn’t been updated in awhile.
- There are some times when plugins don’t need to be updated.
- However, it can also mean that the plugin is abandoned and will never be updated.
- Determine how complex of a plugin it is 02:01
- If the functionality is pretty straightforward, it may not need to be updated.
- For more advanced functionality, you should probably not use plugins that haven’t been updated recently.
- If you have questions about whether or not to use a plugin 03:00
- Join some WordPress Facebook groups and ask around!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?