Should I Use Popups on My Website?
- Short answer: It depends 00:57
- It depends on the goal of the website, or even the page that the popup would go on.
- What are you trying to do with the website or page? Could a popup help or hurt that goal?
- When you’re building an email list 02:05
- This is a great time to use popups.
- You can use a plugin like Bloom to create popups to build your email list.
- Exit intent popups 03:45
- This is where a popup will trigger when a user intends to exit a page.
- Exit intent is a last resort to get someone to stay on your website.
- Tim has a plugin called Divi Overlays that has exit intent built-in.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?