How to Ensure Deliverability of Contact Form Notification Emails
- Use a transactional email service 01:24
- This is the number one way to ensure deliverability.
- We covered this topic in episode 72.
- This will make sure that your emails are being sent through a dedicated service, instead of your web server.
- Web servers are not meant to send emails.
- Use a dedicated IP address 02:37
- This is only if you do not use a transactional email service.
- Some hosts will offer this. Other times you can purchase it as an added feature.
- It will make your email appear more trustworthy and improve deliverability.
- Use an advanced contact form plugin 03:49
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!