The Best Analytics Tools for WordPress Websites
- Google Analytics 00:50
- If you’ve got a website, or build websites for clients, make sure that you set up Google Analytics.
- Even if you don’t know how to use it yet, set it up. Tracking starts from when you set up, so if you wait until later, you’ll lose important data.
- You can use other analytics tools like Monster Insights to help you set up Google Analytics and provide extra tracking for e-commerce.
- This is just such a powerful tool for your website and it’s free!
- Jetpack 03:17
- This product comes with a bunch of other website tools, but analytics is included.
- It’s also a free option that is easy to understand and use.
- Kissmetrics 04:19
- This is an analytics and conversion optimization service.
- It can tell you who is doing what on your website. Then, you can better market to those people and make updates to your website.
- Crazy Egg 05:18
- This is a totally different type of analytics tool because it uses heat mapping to track user activity on your site.
- It’s more of a next-level kind of analytics, so after you master your current analytics and are looking for further data.
- Crazy Egg also has other features like tracking user journeys on your website and more.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!