How to Use the July 4th Holiday to Get Business
- Run Ads for clients 01:35
- If your client is selling a product or service and it makes sense to run promotional ads, then use the July 4th holiday to promote some sales!
- It’s a great way to get more business for yourself and more sales for your client.
- Create email blasts and landing pages for clients 02:34
- This is another way to incorporate promotional activities for your client, while also extending your services.
- You also may have the opportunity to create graphics specifically for the promotions.
- Create special promotions 03:42
- This goes along with the other points above.
- The July 4th holiday is a great time to focus on special promotions and you have the opportunity to advise your client based on your web experience.
- Give a special discount on your services 04:05
- We don’t recommend you discount your time on your major projects, as in the overall price of a website.
- However, if you sell products, you can definitely offer a discount.
- You can also offer a discount if you productize some of your services. For example, if you have a landing page creation package that is always a set price, then you could discount that. It should be something that has set guidelines.
- Or maybe even a discount on an upsell, like some of the services mentioned above, or maintenance packages!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?