The Power of GSuite for Email, Storage, & More
In this episode, we are continuing our topic from episode 147 about hosted vs self-hosted email solutions. Our favorite tool for hosted email by far is GSuite. There are so many valuable features included with this service and all at a very affordable price.
- Professional branded emails 02:00
- Google has some of the most trusted email servers in the world.
- Your emails will rarely (if ever) get sent to someone’s spam folder.
- Inexpensive pricing plans 03:07
- There are two plans for GSuite, a $5 per month plan and a $10 per month plan.
- For all of the benefits included, both of these plans are super affordable and great value!
- A LOT of cloud Storage 04:24
- On the $10 per month plan, you get a minimum of 1 terabyte of storage! Up to unlimited cloud storage if you have 5 or more users.
- This service is worth it even just for the affordable cloud storage!
- David uses this to upload backups of client websites.
- We use Google Drive to store all of our WP the Podcast episodes and Google Sheets to plan out our episodes.
- One login for everything 10:04
- You use the same login for Google Drive, Google Sheets, gmail, and even YouTube!
- Google Vault 10:27
- This is an extra feature of the $10 a month plan.
- Google will keep a backup of all the files associated with your company.
- If an employee leaves, the administrator can still access all of the files. Even if a disgruntled employee tries to delete all of your files, the Vault will still have a backup copy of everything.
- Special guest for next week! 14:16
- This upcoming week will be Internet Marketing Week at WP the Podcast!
- Corey Hammond, VP of Marketing at A2 Hosting, will be joining us this week to share his valuable knowledge about internet marketing.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!