Why You Should Occasionally Work from Coffee Shops
- Change of scenery 01:29
- Getting out of the house can help you see a different perspective and it helps to mix up your routine.
- Coffee shops can also be a more exciting and inspirational environment to work in.
- It’s also good to be around other people. Even if you aren’t talking to anyone.
- The background noise can also be a nice change. It just gives you a different change of pace.
- Coffee! 03:56
- Who doesn’t get inspired by the sweet smell of roasted coffee beans?
- Even if you don’t drink coffee, it is still a great experience to help with your mindset and productivity.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?