Why You Need to Batch Send Email Blasts
- Why would you do this? 00:42
- Email providers offer an option to batch send email blasts and schedule in intervals, such as 5 minutes apart.
- You should consider doing this because it spreads out the traffic going to your site.
- If you have too much traffic on your site at once, your site could crash.
- This happened to Tim on his recent product launch.
- This is especially true if you have a large email list 02:11
- If you batch send email blasts, you can easily avoid big problems during product launches.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!