The First Three Steps for Creating a WordPress Product Business
- Create content 01:47
- Content is king!
- If you want to build a long term, sustainable product business, you need to have a lot of content.
- This could be freebies, tutorials, blog posts, and more.
- Over time, as you create great content, more websites will link to you and you’ll gain more traffic (and more views on your products!)
- Ideally, create a lot of content around the type of products that you want to create.
- Grow an email list/user base 03:58
- Email lists are essential in having a successful WordPress product business.
- Think about how you will build this user base, such as with lead magnets, tutorials, and more.
- Start building this audience now, so when you have a product, you have people to buy it!
- Come up with a product and launch 06:21
- Now that you have built up an audience of people who know, like, and trust you, it’s time to create your product and launch it into the world.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!