5 Additional Services You Can Upsell to Your Clients
- Maintenance or service agreements 02:04
- This can include updates, security, backups, or small changes to the website.
- This can be a great way to upsell your services and continue to provide value after the website is finished.
- Hosting packages 02:24
- Often goes along with the maintenance or service agreements.
- Tip from David and Tim: We don’t host a website unless we have a maintenance agreement with the client. That way we can ensure that the updates, backups, and security are all being performed correctly.
- Content marketing/inbound marketing 04:17
- Don’t just stop at building the website. Look at the goal of the website and see what you can do to help drive traffic.
- Does your client have a blog on their site? If not, tell them why they should have one and offer your content marketing services.
- How can you drive traffic to the site? Upsell the client on your inbound marketing services.
- Social media marketing 05:21
- A lot of clients would like to outsource all things digital, so they can focus on what they are good at. This is where you can come in and upsell your social media services.
- Paid ads (Google/Facebook/Instagram etc) 06:29
- If you don’t know how to do these, hire it out! But you can still own that client relationship.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!