How Being a Business Owner Gives You Freedom
- Ability to set your own hours 01:04
- If you’re a night owl and like to work into the wee hours of the morning, you can do that.
- If you want to get up early and take the rest of the day off, you can do that too.
- As a business owner, you also have flexibility to take vacation days, work remotely on the road, or even just take a long lunch in the middle of the week.
- You can work as much as you want or need to 02:16
- David and Tim are very ambitious and have many projects going on, but they are always in control of when they work and what they work on.
- You can work from anywhere 03:33
- As this podcast goes live, David is living on the road in an RV and Tim is on vacation in Hawaii.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!