Why You Should Invest in Continuing Education as a WordPress Professional
- To charge more and make more money 01:24
- The more you know, the more value you can offer to your clients.
- To offer more services 01:44
- If you invest in continuing education, you can offer more services.
- For example, say you build websites as your main business. Then, you invest in an email marketing course and learn about building a profitable email list. Now, you can offer email marketing as a service to your web design clients.
- Or if you are on the development side, you can learn about how to build plugins. Writing custom plugins for clients is a big deal.
- To stay up-to-date 02:47
- Technology is always changing.
- By investing in continuing education, you are staying on top of your field.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?