What is a Funnel, and When You Should Use Them?
- What is a funnel? 00:44
- A “funnel” is essentially funneling a customer from a landing page to purchasing your product.
- Any site that is selling a product or a service has some type of funnel.
- When should you use a funnel? 02:08
- You’ll need to have some sort of user acquisition and an audience to market to.
- It’s a great way to move people through your sales process (and weed them out if they aren’t your target customer!)
- We use a funnel for our Divi Business Expert Course 03:24
- We just opened enrollment for Divi Business Expert Course and we use a funnel to promote it.
- This helps potential customers decide if the course is right for them.
- What’s the difference between a website and a funnel? 04:03
- A website is usually promoting many things, but a funnel is specific to a marketing campaign.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!