Should I Design Website Mockups First?
- It depends on the size of the client 00:51
- If you have a client that has a lower budget, then you probably won’t make a mockup.
- It takes time to put these together and you have to factor that into the cost.
- It depends on the tool that you’re using to build website mockups 01:30
- Divi Builder cuts out so much time, so it is easy to create a prototype design to show the client.
- It depends on the type of mockup 02:45
- If you are creating a layout mockup, use the tool Balsamiq.
- In this instance, a mockup can be really useful.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!