The Best Services for Hosting Your Website’s Videos
- Don’t host them on your own website 00:51
- This takes up a ton of space and drains your website resources.
- YouTube 01:21
- This is the most popular and largest platform for hosting videos.
- It’s also the second largest search engine in the world, which means a whole lot of people are using it.
- The best part is that YouTube is free!
- Vimeo 02:37
- This is another free platform, but not as popular as YouTube.
- However, it can be fantastic for hosting videos for your online course.
- We use Vimeo for our online course, Become a Divi Business Expert, which is opening up for new students soon!
- A great feature of the Pro plan is that it locks down your videos, so people can’t share videos in your online courses.
- Wistia 05:32
- This is a more high-end video hosting provider for businesses.
- Their bread and butter is the built in analytics features.
- This software is much pricier than other options, but it is feature rich.
- The Wistia blog has a ton of great content for creating great videos.
- Amazon S3 07:39
- This is another popular options for hosting videos.
- There are not analytics, but the hosting is super cost effective.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to Connect with David & Tim?